Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is winding down, and I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite picks. This year I’ve kept my cart pretty light –selecting staple items that will last beyond one season. With sales it’s so easy impulse shop, only to end up with a great ‘steal’ that sits in the back of your closet. To avoid poorly planned purchases, I find it helpful to assess what items my wardrobe is lacking before I begin shopping. Then I browse with blinders. (Click on the the bolded titles to shop on Nordstrom.com :)
1. Bobbi Brown Pro Brush Set $149 ($223 value)
2. Vince Darlington Flat $189 (regularly $295) - These also come in black leather and a really pretty muted blush suede (which I’m also obsessed with)
3. Madewell Oversized Denim Jacket $84 (regularly $128)
4. Treasure & Bond Western Studded Leather Belt $42.90 (regularly $65)
5. Paul Green Sofia Loafer $234.90 (regularly $355) - LOVE these. They are perfect for fall. Pair with your favorite skinny jeans and flannel.
6. Bumble and Bumble Summer Love Set $25 ($44 value) - This is one of my favorite sea salt sprays. It adds great texture. Skip this set if you have a keratin treatment/ brazilian blowout as the salt in the product will undo it!
7. Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie $99 (regularly $149) - These also come in three other colors, a light beige suede, a saddle brown suede and an off-white leather.
8. Ray-Ban 53mm Polarized Round Sunglasses $135.90 (regularly $203) - I have these in gold and love them. They are simple, lightweight and go with just about everything.